Short Book Reviews
- Born to Run: The hidden tribe, the ultra-runners, and the greatest race the world has never seen – Gripping, great characters, informative.
- Running With the Kenyans: Discovering the secrets of the fastest people on earth – Listened on Audible – Enjoyed this book, made some long runs pass quickly.
- A Life Without Limits: A World Champion’s Journey – My favourite running book so far – Loved her story.
- The Extra Mile: One Woman’s Personal Journey to Ultrarunning Greatness: One Woman’s Personal Journey to Ultra-Running Greatness – Amazingly focused ultra-runner makes for quite a dull book.
- Natural Born Heroes – Christopher McDougall – Audible
- The Way of the Runner: A journey into the fabled world of Japanese running – Kindle